Visual D: Please improve Visual Studio support

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Mar 17 07:24:11 UTC 2020

On 11/03/2020 17:20, MrCantWait wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 October 2019 at 05:50:37 UTC, WINMMAPI wrote:
>> 3. Show parameter info cannot show or switch between overloads
>> Visual C++: https://sm.ms/image/7elsARISPJxpjNn
>> Visual D: https://sm.ms/image/dylv14GneVsAMj7
>
> May I suggest you to suggest parameter highlighting in the overload list ?
> It exists in other editor but dont know visual D to do it maybe.
>
> https://imgur.com/a/thHsxCb

The Visual Studio style to show this parameter info is to present one
overload, but allow skipping to the next, including highlighting the
current parameter.

This is implemented and works for me for most functions with
ctrl+shift+space if the code already exists, but unfortunately displays
an empty pair of parenthesis too often while editing. I hope to get this
fixed before the next release.