Visual D 1.1.0-beta1 shows parameter storage at call site

ShadoLight ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 21:00:49 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 27 December 2020 at 11:13:43 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:
[..]
> it features adding "adornments" (Visual Studio terminology) to
> the call
> site of parameters that are passed by (mutable) ref, out or
> lazy.
>
> See
> https://rainers.github.io/visuald/visuald/images/parameterstorage.png for some examples.
>
> What do you think of this feature?

Initially I found it slightly jarring... but it has grown on me.
I'm starting to like it! I'm leaving it on...

> What about the slight inconsistency between struct member
> function calls and UFCS calls?

No problem at all. It is actually a nice "visual" clue that you
are looking at a UFCS call. Handy!

Once more, thanks for VisualD.