dub root folder as environment-variable in VisualD

ShadoLight ettienne.gilbert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 22:40:45 UTC 2021

On Sunday, 3 January 2021 at 22:21:54 UTC, ShadoLight wrote:
[..]

> Is there some way this can be done at the moment? (modulo some
> trickery using external *.bat files or system
> environment-variables)

At the moment I can make this work by creating a system/user
environment-variable for this, but this still means I need to
modify (typically multiple paths in the VisualD project each time
I generate a VisualD project with dub.

(Well, you obviously also have to do this if you manually create
a VisualD project inside VS that has dependencies - but then at
least you expect to do this since you are doing everything
manually).

I'm interested if there is currently a way to do this via dub..?
or VisualD?