Few guide notes for newbie. Please

Energo Koder energokoder at adres.pl
Sun Jan 10 13:32:06 UTC 2021

Hi!

After 15 years of absence I have will to again dig in to D lang.
The reason is I think it could be usable, modern and make me
smarter and more eficient programmer.
In true I am profesional C++ programmer. But I want to expand my
knowledge and skills in the D way.

So:
Please tell me what is standard (not Emacs nor Vim) D lang
programming environment?
I mean: What IDE and other tools you find usable for programming
with D.

What I have done:
* I try to compile dlangui but I got few of errors which are not
fixable at my (low) level knowledge of D. And GitHub repo seems
to be outdated.

* I try M$ Code with some plugins. In true I can debug D program.
But I failed to compile it (I did it from command line). So I
probably have problem with plugins choice or config them.

I have very limited time, so I can't try every IDEs, so I ask you:
How do you develop D apps?

I think this way is far better than trial and error way without
promise for optimal solution.

Thank in advance and best regards!
Energo Koder