Few guide notes for newbie. Please

Energo Koder energokoder at adres.pl
Sun Jan 10 15:18:38 UTC 2021

Thank all of you for your replies!

On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 14:13:33 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 13:32:06 UTC, Energo Koder wrote:
>>

>> I have very limited time, so I can't try every IDEs, so I ask
>> you:
>> How do you develop D apps?
>>
> VS Code with the code-d plugin.

I was try it before, but I am failed to build my dub based app.
When I click on the triangle on the left, then I have screen with:

* "Open file which can be debugged or run"
* Button "Run and Debug", but when I click on it then it ask for
environment and there is no D or any thing that seems related to
it any way.
* "To customize Run and Debug create launch.json file."
* "Show all automatic configurations."

Any idea what am I suppose to to with this?

ps. I run on Kubuntu 20.04 LTS.