VSCode completion list UX improvement

Petar Petar
Tue Sep 7 07:44:00 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 01:09:22 UTC, russhy wrote:
> I was working on a PR to improve the UX [1], and i was thinking
> what would look better
>

> A: https://i.imgur.com/WS3jHYR.png
>
> B: https://i.imgur.com/Qvs9UVT.png
>
> C: https://i.imgur.com/luCLCpP.png
>

> What do you think?
>

> [1] - https://github.com/Pure-D/serve-d/pull/155

I would go with option C, even though there's a bit of repetition
of the symbol's (return) type. Potentially the text on the right
could be changed to something else that provides more information
(e.g. `pkg.module`, visibility (`public`, `package`, etc.), if
it's a parameter / local variable whether it is `return` and/or
`scope`, etc.), built-in function attributes, UDAs, etc.).