LDC 0.12.1 has been released

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Dec 4 17:14:49 PST 2013

On 4 Dec 2013, at 11:44, Kai Nacke wrote:
> I will fix it. (Haven't checked yet but it can be possible. It was the
> first release I produced. I apologize for any inconvinience here.)

Note: The packaging scripts always produce native compiler binaries, the
set/detected ARCH isn't used for "cross-compilation" (i.e., -m32 here).
I didn't try doing that because I wanted to avoid any compatibility
problems from the start, and just use an x86 Ubuntu EC2 instance for
creating the packages.

David