LDC 0.12.1 has been released

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Dec 6 16:31:51 PST 2013

Yes, that would be great!

On the 2.064 branch, I already incorporated Martin's DMD/druntime work
regarding ModuleInfo emission/lookup into our codegen. This should
already go quite a long way towards runtime loading. What's left at
this point is testing and ironing out the bugs that are undoubtedly
still in there.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

David

---
Sent from a mobile device.