LDC 0.11.0 Beta 1

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sun Jun 2 05:23:15 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Temtaime <temtaime at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you give me more information what that error can mean ?

This error literally means that the DMD front-end handed off an
invalid AST to our glue code (there is a value for which type->ty ==
Terror).

In such cases, there should always be an actual error message before
that, which stops the code from even reaching this stage. The absence
of that is likely a bug in the frontend (or our copy of the frontend),
but it's impossible to say what exactly is going on.

For reducing the test case, I'd recommend to give DustMite [1] a try.
You simply set up a test script grepping for that error message in the
compiler output, and let it do its magic. At the end, your test case
should have gone down to a manageable size.

David

[1] https://github.com/CyberShadow/DustMite