LDC 0.11.0 Beta 1

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Sun Jun 2 14:56:08 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 2 June 2013 at 19:51:54 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> Right now, I'm having a look at the feasibility of fixing
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/372 for the
> release, which is critical for getting a working LLVM 3.3-based
> OS X build.

Scratch that, either too risky or would delay the release for too
long.

My old new plan is to release Beta 2 for OS X as well, based on
LLVM 3.2, and if no further blockers appear, declare that the
final release. A new LLVM 3.3-based release would be pushed out
as soon as the switch to storing bools as i8 has been completed.
Sounds good?

I'm building/uploading the packages right now, should be ready in
a few hours.

David