2.063 merge

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Jun 11 15:39:03 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I started to work on merging the 2.063 frontend:
https://github.com/klickverbot/ldc/tree/merge-2.063

Almost compiles Phobos, but an implementation of
ClassReferenceExp::toConstElem is missing. This shouldn't be hard
to add, utilizing the struct initializer code.

After that, it's adapting the new section detection mechanism in
druntime (which shouldn't be too hard, as I got a pretty good
overview of the problem space already), and maybe implementing
the DSO registry stuff for proper shared library support.

David