2.063 merge

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sat Jun 15 09:16:44 PDT 2013

I added the current state to the main repository as a branch. It
should be stable enough so that we can easily work on fixing the
remaining bugs on Linux x86_64. One of them seems to be a
declare/define resp. symbol visibility issue that causes linking
errors on most of the .

There are still crashes in the 32 bit version I have still to
investigate, and I didn't try other OSes yet.

On Saturday, 15 June 2013 at 15:11:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> If the bracketing symbols is causing problems what about
> iterating the segments and sections until you find the section
> with the module info data?

Even if you managed to create an extra section for it without
dropping down to using the MC stuff directly (and thus making use
of the stock LLVM tools no longer as easily possible), you'd
still have to identify that section. I outlined an alternative
approach on the druntime ML.

David