LLVM D Compiler

Hex harshvd95 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:30:04 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 10 January 2013 at 20:19:22 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 January 2013 at 20:12:21 UTC, Hex wrote:
>> Can you help me […]
>
> Maybe – I'm afraid you have to provide a little more
> information, though.
>
> What system are you trying to build LDC on? From a quick web
> search, .bep files seem to be related to a Haiku package
> manager?
>
> How are you trying to build LDC, and what exactly goes wrong
> (console logs, environment info, ...)?
>
> What are the »BUILD and INSTALL blocks« you are talking about?
>
> David

.bep is related to Haiku.You can find more about .bep files on
http://ports.haiku-files.org/wiki/BepFile
and about Haikuporter on
http://ports.haiku-files.org/

I just wanted to how to compile the .bep file which is used to
Build and install any software just by compiling it and BUILD and
INSTALL blocks cotain the commands to be executed to build and
install the file and SRC_URL contains the source URL.I have tried
to build the .bep file and have posted on pastebin please have a
look and suggest some commands to compile and install.
http://pastebin.com/zXJPJbtg

I have tried building it on Haiku R1/Alpha 4.1.
(https://www.haiku-os.org/)