Compiling druntime on ldc2 - Win 8 x64

Sebastian Graf SebastianGraf at t-online.de
Tue May 14 20:30:06 PDT 2013

On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 18:25:37 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> On 25.01.2013 19:14, David Nadlinger wrote:
>> On Friday, 25 January 2013 at 15:54:00 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
>>> This is a problem for which I don't have a good solution yet.
>>> You can
>>> work around it if you change line 312 of
>>> runtime/CMakeLists.txt from
>>>
>>>        COMPILE_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS}
>>> ${CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE}"

>>>        COMPILE_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS}"
>>
>> Sorry for breaking the MSVC build, then.
>>
>> Is there a better way of enabling release mode in CMake?
>>
>> David
>
> I had already committed a solution if I would know one.
>
> Kai

The workaround works like a charm... But I had to checkout
ldc-merge-2.061 to get the libraries to work. That caused me
minor headaches, but now I'm aware of what are the
responsiblities (such as x64 support) of which repository...
I can now INSTALL it, building a hello world app fails however
due to linker errors in std.math, probably because I forgot to
patch. I realize now that I should have checked out
ldc-merge-2.061-2.