Win64 exception support?

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Tue May 14 20:30:09 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 10 February 2013 at 22:16:17 UTC, kinke wrote:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/166 suggests LLVM
> 3.3 provides at least preliminary support. What else do we
> need? I'd like to help, but I need some hints...

As far as I know (I haven't really been following the
llvm-commits list lately), the only thing that already made its
way into the LLVM SVN is the part of the patch that adds support
for the exception tables to the COFF file dumping tool.

I think Kai also did some work on the other parts of the patches
that have been posted to the mailing list (linked in #166), but I
don't know if he has been able to make much progress yet.

David