About NativeClient NaCl

Pau pau.carre at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:30:15 PDT 2013

I would like to know if there is any working example of using
Google's Portable Native Client (PNaCl) using the D compiler for
LLVM.

In case there is no example, I would like to know if the current
version of the D compiler is supposed to be able to work with
PNaCl.

I think PNaCl can be a great platform to be able to distribute
programs written in D language. One could just code in D and
distribute the app to all the end users with a Chrome browser
without any need of installation, just by clicking on a link.

Links:
PNaCl
http://www.chromium.org/nativeclient/pnacl

NaCl stable ABI Announcement in Reddit