Hi Kai !

tae hoo liteon777 at daum.net
Sun Nov 17 06:20:22 PST 2013

Hi Kai !

I patched llvm and succefully build druntime & phobos lib without
visual studio 2012 link warning messages. (...set1.. set2..
set3... etc)

but at final link time, the following errors generated.

D:\LDC\LDC64\lib>ldc2 test.d
phobos-ldc.lib(math.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D3std4math
4exp2FNaNbNeeZe referenced in function _D3std4math3sinFNaNbNfcZc
phobos-ldc.lib(math.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D3std4math
5expm1FNaNbNeeZe referenced in function _D3std4math3sinFNaNbNfcZc
phobos-ldc.lib(math.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D3std4math
5atan2FNaNbNeeeZe referenced in function
_D3std4math4acosFNaNbNfeZe
phobos-ldc.lib(math.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D3std4math
5truncFNbNeeZe referenced in function _D3std4math4modfFNbNeeKeZe
phobos-ldc.lib(math.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D3std4math
20FloatingPointControl15setControlStateFNbNetZv referenced in
function _D3std4ma
th5roundFNbNeeZe
phobos-ldc.lib(thread.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _D4core6t
hread14getStackBottomFZPv referenced in function thread_entryPoint
phobos-ldc.lib(thread.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol fiber_swi
tchContext referenced in function fiber_entryPoint
phobos-ldc.lib(threadaux.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved
external symbol _D4cor
e3sys7windows9threadaux10thread_aux6getTEBFNbZPPv referenced in
function _D4core
3sys7windows9threadaux10thread_aux18impersonate_threadFkMDFZvZv
test.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 8 unresolved externals
Error: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
11.0\VC\BIN\x86_amd64\link
.exe failed with status: 1120

it seems to be someting wrong at druntime & phobos library build
CMake file
which related with compilation.

How to resolve it?