How to pass the subsystem flag to the linker?

Mikko Ronkainen mikoro at iki.fi
Sun Nov 24 12:30:23 PST 2013

I'm using ldc2 on windows with mingw-w64. I want to set subsystem
to windows, so I need to supply ld with the flag "--subsystem
windows" (am I correct?). I want to pass this flag from the ldc2
command, so I need to use "-L=--subsystem windows". This doesn't
work, the compiler instead tries to find windows.d file for
compiling. Using single or double quotes didn't help either.

How should I input the subsystem linker flag?