LDC 0.12.0 alpha 1 released, please help test!

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Tue Oct 8 20:15:32 PDT 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 4:55 AM, Elvis Zhou <elvis.x.zhou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice work!
> I'm very interested in "LDC builds druntime, Phobos and a Hello World
> program on Linux/ARM", is there a guidance? I wanna give it a try and see if
> I can be of any help to ARM support.

What platform are you on?

I'm using an ODROID-X running Arch Linux as my ARM dev platform, and
getting started there is as easy as installing LLVM and then building
LDC as usual.

If you need to cross-compile, you are pretty much into uncharted
territory – there is no reason why it shouldn't work with LDC, but I
don't think anybody has tested it yet.

In any case, I'd love to see somebody else helping out with the whole
ARM business, so feel free to contact me with any questions, anytime.

Cheers,
David