LDC 0.12.0 alpha 1 released, please help test!

Elvis Zhou elvis.x.zhou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:24:55 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 9 October 2013 at 05:16:03 UTC, Elvis Zhou wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 October 2013 at 05:13:35 UTC, Elvis Zhou wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 9 October 2013 at 03:15:41 UTC, David Nadlinger
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> What platform are you on?
>>>
>>> I'm using an ODROID-X running Arch Linux as my ARM dev
>>> platform, and
>>> getting started there is as easy as installing LLVM and then
>>> building
>>> LDC as usual.
>>>
>>> If you need to cross-compile, you are pretty much into
>>> uncharted
>>> territory – there is no reason why it shouldn't work with
>>> LDC, but I
>>> don't think anybody has tested it yet.
>>>
>>> In any case, I'd love to see somebody else helping out with
>>> the whole
>>> ARM business, so feel free to contact me with any questions,
>>> anytime.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> David
>>
>> I'm on virtualbox debian x86, hosted by win7 64.
>>
>> I've compiled llvm and ldc, both from git-head, (llvm was
>> compiled some days ago however), now I can build ArtemisD as a
>> library successful but fail to build example with a link
>> error. Then I want to use dub with ldc to see if I missed some
>> compiler options, however, build dub from git-head also led to
>> a link error.
>
> It's all no ARM related, except that llvm built with ARM
> support.

Generating version file...
Running ldmd2...
bin/dub.o:(.rodata._D123TypeInfo_S3std8typecons86__T10RefCountedTS3std4file15DirIteratorImplVE3std8typecons24RefCountedAutoInitialize0Z10RefCounted6__initZ[_D123TypeInfo_S3std8typecons86__T10RefCountedTS3std4file15DirIteratorImplVE3std8typecons24RefCountedAutoInitialize0Z10RefCounted6__initZ]+0x30):
undefined reference to
`_D3std8typecons86__T10RefCountedTS3std4file15DirIteratorImplVE3std8typecons24RefCountedAutoInitialize0Z10RefCounted10__postblitMFZv'
Error: /usr/bin/gcc failed with status: 1