LDC 0.12.0 alpha 1 released, please help test!

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Oct 14 19:17:59 PDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 11:00 PM, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at> wrote:
> As discussed, here are the first alpha packages for the 0.12.0 release.

Okay, all the issues/regressions with a test case have been fixed in
Git master, so I started preparations for the first beta release (#513
didn't make it in time, but hopefully we'll be able to tackle it
before the final release).

I had to make some rather big changes to the internals in order to fix
some of the bugs, so we unfortunately have to expect new issues.
Still, I hope that we can push out the release this weekend.

Stay tuned for the announcement, including source/binary packages and
the updated changelog, in a couple of hours.

Cheers,
David