LDC 0.12.0 beta 1 released, please help test!

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Oct 16 07:41:01 PDT 2013

Hi Andrea,

On 16 Oct 2013, at 15:35, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> Is there any (un)official (beta-)repository for ubuntu to keep it
> updated?

I agree that this would be a very nice thing to have. But as far as I
know, there aren't any at least somewhat recent LDC packages for
Debian/Ubuntu at all. That is, unless somebody actually started to
maintain ones without actually announcing this on the LDC mailing lists.

We really need to get this situation resolved; it's a shame not to have
a recent version of LDC in the Debian/Ubuntu distro repositories…

Cheers,
David