Problem building dub with LDC

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Thu Oct 17 10:35:40 PDT 2013

Hi Elvis,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:43 PM, Elvis Zhou <elvis.x.zhou at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've already post this issue in 0.12.0 alpha release thread, seems David
> just ignore it there and I have to give it up.

I never ignore anybody on purpose, but occasionally some mails either
get caught in the filters or manage to magically disappear from the
inbox unanswered. Thus, if you receive no reply from me in a few days,
please just contact me again, I probably just missed your message
then.

Apart from that, I think I replied to your post in the alpha thread
with a link to the bug report, which got automatically closed when I
pushed the fix. I figured it would be clear enough when I just
mentioned that all reported bugs have been fixed in the beta
announcement.

Sorry for any confusion,
David