ldc compiled binaries seg faults

Alexandr Druzhinin drug2004 at bk.ru
Thu Oct 17 18:19:54 PDT 2013

18.10.2013 00:46, David Nadlinger пишет:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at> wrote:
>> As your program seems to be built
>> with optimizations on, location info is usually not perfectly
>> reliable, and the issue might include any of the called functions. It
>> is unlikely that it is actually in DerelictSDL2.load(), but it could
>> be.
>
> I just had a look at the source, and DerelictSDL2.load() is actually
> the first line in the constructor, so the issue might have nothing to
> do with DerelictSDL2 at all. The easiest way to see this would be to
> try flipping the order of the calls in the constructor.
>
> David

I have managed solve the problem. I'm very ashamed but the problem was
that I used shared version of phobos. With static version there are no
crashes and all works fine (both 0.11.0 and 0.12.0 versions). I just
experimented with shared version of phobos and forget about it, sorry
again for inconvenience and thanks for reply!