Entry Point Not Found with ldc2-0.11.0-mingw-x86

Ludovit Lucenic llucenic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 09:15:40 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 1 September 2013 at 06:19:18 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Hi Ludovit,
>
> Glad to hear I guessed right. LDC for Win32 doesn't recognize
> '.lib'
> as a library extension, as libraries for use with MinGW usually
> have
> names ending in '.a'.
>
> But regarding libraries built by DMD, the different D compilers
> are
> unfortunately not ABI-compatible (on the fundamental parameter
> passing
> level as well as concerning the druntime details), so you will
> need to
> rebuild them with LDC anyway (or for that matter, with the
> exact DMD
> version you are at for use with DMD).
>
> Or did I misunderstand you?
>
> David

Hello David,

I'll recompile the libraries. I thought the problem was the
extension, I knew not how to deal with it anyhow. Thank you for
your help.
I'll let you know of the progress.

Keep doing a great job.
Btw. your DConf talk was a very captivating one.

Ludovit