building ldc on raspberry pi

Kai Nacke kai at redstar.de
Fri Sep 13 04:42:59 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 12 September 2013 at 23:46:31 UTC, Knud Soerensen
wrote:
> Hi
>
> I tried to follow http://wiki.dlang.org/Building_LDC_from_source
>
> The diffrent is that insted of compiling LLVM-3.2 from source
> I upgrade to
> http://archive.raspbian.org/raspbian/dists/testing/
> and installed the LLVM-3.2-dev packet
>
> The i did the git clone
> made the build directory and run cmake ..
>
> Cmake fail with:
>
> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project,
> but they
> are set to NOTFOUND.
> Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly
> in the
> CMake files:
> LIBCONFIG++_INCLUDE_DIR
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc/runtime
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc/runtime
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc/runtime
>    used as include directory in directory /home/knud/ldc/runtime
> LIBCONFIG++_LIBRARY
>     linked by target "ldc2" in directory /home/knud/ldc

> any ideas what the error is ?
>
> Love
>  Knud

Hi Knud,

either you don't have the libconfig++ library installed or cmake
can't autodetect it. In the latter case you can tell cmake the
path with --DLIBCONFIG++_INCLUDE_DIR=... and
-DLIBCONFIG++_LIBRARY=...

Regards
Kai

BTW: I tried to reply to your mail but received an "account
expired" error.