building ldc on raspberry pi

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Sep 13 16:11:34 PDT 2013

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Knud Soerensen
<4tuu4k002 at sneakemail.com> wrote:
> But now I get

> [ 13%] Generating src/core/time.o
> /home/knud/ldc/runtime/druntime/src/core/stdc/stdio.d(519): Error:
> undefined identifier va_list
> /home/knud/ldc/runtime/druntime/src/core/stdc/stdio.d(520): Error:
> undefined identifier va_list
> /home/knud/ldc/runtime/druntime/src/core/stdc/stdio.d(521): Error:
> undefined identifier va_list

Unfortunately, LDC from current Git master does not build on Linux/ARM yet.

If you are interested in working on getting this done, I can provide
you with the last working (as far as a Phobos "Hello World" is
concerned) version. I tried to commit them some while ago, but then
getting the release out was more important. Hopefully, I'll be able to
finally push the changes in the next few days,

David