rdmd + ldmd2 = ?

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Wed Sep 25 08:07:33 PDT 2013

On 25 Sep 2013, at 15:45, Dav1d wrote:
> I think that is a rdmd thing. DMD creates non-existent
> directories when writing object files, gdc and ldc don't.

Arguably, ldmd2 should behave exactly the same as DMD, though – in
fact, that's its whole raison d'être.

Anyway, I have never experienced that problem on my local machine, and
at least on OS X, where I just checked it, "ldc2 -of
some_random_directory/result result.d" indeed creates
some_random_directory.

Please create a bug report on GitHub with your operating system details
(some Linux flavor?) so we have all the information in one place.

David