TLS for iOS - how to proceed

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Apr 5 12:07:18 PDT 2014

On 2014-04-05 18:08, Dan Olson wrote:

> Do you think having an option to disable TLS in D is not good then?  I
> would put our warning for each variable that should have been a thread
> local.

I don't know. But it's open for getting in to problems, like I mentioned
in my previous post.

> BTW Jacob, I started using DStep to translate some of the iPhone SDK
> headers, like CoreFoundation.framework for use in sample iOS apps.  Has
> anybody already done this and put in in repo somewhere?

Actually I have. I have an old repository on dsource [1] which contains
bindings for a bunch of Apple frameworks, including CoreFoundation.
Although the bindings for the Objective-C frameworks uses a bridge and
not D/Objective-C. But the bindings for any C framework should work
fine. The bindings are written in D1, they might need some minor
modifications to work with D2.

  I don't want to

[1] http://www.dsource.org/projects/dstep/browser/dstep

--