Building for ARM with LDC

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 30 14:58:03 PDT 2014

Hi Joakim,

On 26/08/14 19:56, Joakim via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> My question is more how many of the unit tests should I expect to run?
> […]
> I'll try merging David's old patch for ARM exception-handling from
> issue #489 at some point.

When I last tried (which was a _long_ time ago), there were still some
random crashes in the unit tests that looked like they were caused by an
error during unwinding.

Back then, my guess was that there might be a subtle mistake in the
ARM-specific unwinding definitions (type size, field alignment, …) or an
unhandled special case in the code. It's probably fairly easy to figure
out with a more methodical look at the issue, but I was in "get
something to work, now" mode when I hacked up the patch.

Let me know if there are any questions regarding EH that I might be able
to help you with.

Best,
David