LDC 0.15.1 released!

Dicebot via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 15 02:10:45 PST 2014

Yay!

One extra note for Arch Linux users : with this release I have
switched ldc tool chain to use shared library Phobos by default.
It is a bit risky but we Arch users do like bleeding edge, right?
:) In any case, don't hesitate to report issues upstream if it
breaks in one way or another.

Also after tiny bit more testing existing D-based packages (dub,
dstep) will be updated/rebuilt to use ldc + shared lphobos by
default making LDC effectively main  D compiler on Arch Linux.