LDC 0.15.1 released!

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 16 14:15:15 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 5:51 PM, E.S. Quinn via digitalmars-d-ldc
<digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com> wrote:
> Big step forward here! This is the first version of LDC that's
> managed to compile my beast of a project on mingw with no ICEs.

Nice to hear!

> Tere's still some really wonky behavior in there (it somehow
> broke my collision detection system, of all things), and once I
> manage to isolate the specifics I'll file it in the tracker.

Are you working with reals in any way (maybe unintentionally through
some Phobos math API)? Since MinGW uses the Microsoft C runtime by
default, 80 bit reals are tricky to get right and me might not have
found all issues. Thus,my first step in tracking this down would be to
verify any math library calls.

Best,
David