LDC 0.13.0 alpha released! Please help test!

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Feb 2 11:19:48 PST 2014

Kai Nacke:

>> I am trying this, ldc2-0.13.0-alpha1-mingw-x86.7z, it seems I
>> am hitting some crashes caused by associative arrays, so I
>> can't use it yet.
>
> Is it an instance of issue #407
> (https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/407) or something
> new? If it is new, could you please provide some details?

Sorry for giving you an answer after three days, I didn't see
this post :-(

This is a program that compiles and run with dmd and crashes at
run-time with the latest ldc2:

http://codepad.org/tnz2aiAK

I have not reduced it much, but the problem could be in the
struct State.

See also a comment of mine here:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/lclg26$1ha7$1@digitalmars.com

Where I have tried to use a sanitizer on Windows. Perhaps it
should be disabled in the Windows ldc2.

Bye,
bearophile