Working LDC iOS (iPhone) on github

Dan Olson zans.is.for.cans at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 09:43:00 PST 2014

> For now, exception handling seems the most useful missing feature.  So
> I am looking at that.

I hacked in rudimentary SjLj exception handing code in the ldc/eh.d.  It
is kind of ugly, but it works on my D test cases (tried all of the
try/catch try/finally scope(exit) and friends, and RAII structs).  It
should also allow cleanup handlers when C++ exceptions (foreign ex)
bubble up, but haven't tested that yet.  Again, only testing on my
iPhone 4 (armv7).  I will push up changes ios-2.064 branch after I make
it less ugly.
--
Dan