Working LDC iOS (iPhone) on github

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Mon Feb 17 09:13:22 PST 2014

On 17 Feb 2014, at 18:04, Dan Olson wrote:
> David, a question.  I read
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/489.
>
> What is the symptom?  The iOS sjlj unwinder is different, but I'd like
> test case to see.

The ARM EABI (at least as far as the GCC runtime goes) doesn't use SLJL,
but DWARF EH with a slightly different unwinding process.

I don't have reduced test cases for the remaining failures,
unfortunately. It's just clear that EH is still not working correctly in
all cases when running the Phobos test suite (you'll see crashes in
_Unwind_RaiseException or related druntime abort()s).

David