Working LDC iOS (iPhone) on github

Dan Olson zans.is.for.cans at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 27 00:12:59 PST 2014

"Kai Nacke" <kai at redstar.de> writes:

> On Tuesday, 18 February 2014 at 08:24:30 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
>> /Users/dan/projects/ldc/ldc-git/runtime/druntime/src/rt/aaA.d(565):
>> Error: Function type does not match previously declared function
>> with the same mangled name: _d_assocarrayliteralTX
>
> This is one of the release blocking bugs. Please just ignore for now.
>
> Regards,
> Kai

Ok, thanks.  I have enough other unittest failures to keep me busy.
Many are floating point comparson related, I am guessing because of
cross compiling from x64 to arm.  Some are memory corruption, I think
due to gc not setup correctly.  They go away when I disable GC.  The
sjlj exception handling for arm/iOS is working, that is encouraging.

My iOS phobos/druntime unittest tally so far is:

67 pass
15 fail
5   not run (compiler error with -unittest option)