Build on OSX Mavericks

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Fri Jan 24 12:02:15 PST 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-24 at 20:43 +0100, David Nadlinger wrote:

David,

> This appears to be https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/544.

That is definitely the case.

> Patches would be greatly appreciated, since I can't easily upgrade my
> MacBook to Mavericks (the installer chokes on the MBR/GPT partition
> table combo present on its disk), and I don't think Kai has a working
> 10.8 setup either.

I have a MacBook running Lion (10.7.5) which refuses to upgrade to
Mountain Lion and hence Mavericks (10.9.1), so I'll try building on
there to ensure I can.

> If you just want to use LDC, you can just comment out the offending
> line, as it only affects debug log output (-vv).

Seems like a feasible workaround :-)

If I get a chance over the next few days I'll see if I can suss out
something more permanent as a fix.

Thanks.

--
Russel.