Remaining Travis merge-2.064 failure

Christian Kamm via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 14 11:45:03 PDT 2014

On 14.06.2014 20:28, David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Unfortunately, I still can't reproduce the issue. The Travis CI docs
> say that they run Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, but I couldn't get the linker
> error to appear on a EC2 instance I set up from the Canonical AMI.

Is it possible to log into the Travis instances? If it is, looking at
the output and playing around with the static linker flags could help
finding a workaround.

I'd be interested in nm -s on that libphobos2.a as well as the order of
files in the archive and the symbols in the object files.

I don't think ranlib -D would change anything - it seems to only force
some meta information to 0, not change the lookup order.

Cheers,
Christian