Remaining Travis merge-2.064 failure

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 15 22:44:55 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 14 June 2014 at 12:18:54 UTC, Christian Kamm wrote:
>> Thinking about this a bit, it seems very plausible that the
>> compiler
>> actually works as intended here.
>
> For what it's worth, compiling stdio.d with dmd 2.064 also does
> not emit
> object.capacity(). So if dmd's phobos was built the same way as
> ldc's, I
> expect it'd have the same issue.

Yes, but the std.array.Appender() ctor which calls
object.capacity() is also not emitted by dmd 2.064. This ctor is
called nowhere so it looks we are emitting too much code.

The ctor is:
pure nothrow ref @safe
std.array.Appender!(immutable(char)[]).Appender
std.array.Appender!(immutable(char)[]).Appender.__ctor(char[])

Regards,