Merge of 2.065.0

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu Jun 19 04:25:02 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 18 June 2014 at 04:59:08 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
> "Temtaime" <temtaime at gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Try to specify only A.d
>>

>>>ldc -c A.d B.d C.d D.d
>> *compiles OK*
>>
>>>ldc -c A.d
>> Error: Exp type Expression not implemented: p
>
> It dumps stack on 2.064 too.  I noticed that "ldc -O2 -c A.d"
> and higher
> optimization levels work though.

The codegen crashes because semantic2() and semantic3() did not
run on some functions. This can happen e.g. because of syntax
errors.

With my latest commit to merge-2.064 branch the crash is replaced
by an error message. But I still need to analyze why LDC wants to
generate code for the functions - DMD does apparently not.

Regards,