Debian package status

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 05:30:29 PDT 2014

Hi Konstantinos,

On 22 Jun 2014, at 13:50, Konstantinos Margaritis via digitalmars-d-ldc
wrote:
> I intend to do a new upload of ldc to Debian archive soon (maybe even
> today, when I'm done with some other stuff), most likely merge-2.065
> be on par with other compilers.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I was mainly interested in whether "use apt-get install ldc" is a viable
option to suggest on typical Debian (derivative) systems right now. I
only have an old squeeze server, and LDC is still on 0.9.1 in the
repositories there, so…

Regarding 2.065, it seems like there are still some rather nasty
crashes: https://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/jobs/27653630

Packaging merge-2.064 should be fine, I guess (we really need to get it
merged into master), but 2.065 seems a bit risky.

Cheers,
David