merge-2.064: libcurl heisenbug, LLVM 3.4 release mode tests time out

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 11:23:39 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 17:33:49 UTC, David Nadlinger via
digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> On 19 Jun 2014, at 15:50, David Nadlinger wrote:
>> I think it is long overdue that we decide how to go on about
>> doing the
>> merge of 2.064. At this point, it is probably more "stable"
>> (in the
>> sense of bug-free) than master, simply because of all the fixed
>> frontend bugs.
>
> I fixed the Travis test timeout issue and merged the
> merge-2.064 branch to master. I hope everybody is okay with
> this, but we were definitely treating it as our de-facto main
> branch already. The libcurl heisenbug may come back to break
> the build, but that's still much better than the confusion that
> the previous situation created.
>
> Best,
> David

Hi David!

Sorry for the long delay. Shouldn't we create a release based on
the current state? The heisenbug was not reported by any user -
only the Travis build failed. We could then merge the merge-2.065
branch. I think this branch contains only a couple of problems -
in addition to the existing code emission problems.

Regards,