merge-2.064: libcurl heisenbug, LLVM 3.4 release mode tests time out

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Jun 22 14:08:05 PDT 2014

Hi Kai,

On 22 Jun 2014, at 20:23, Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> On Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 17:33:49 UTC, David Nadlinger via
> digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
>> The libcurl heisenbug may come back to break the build, but that's
>> still much better than the confusion that the previous situation
>> created.

Guess what happened for the 3.1 release builds right after I posted this
messageā€¦ What do we really do about this now?

> Sorry for the long delay. Shouldn't we create a release based on the
> current state?

I think this would be a good idea, yes. Can you get things rolling? I'm
unfortunately rather busy the next few weeks starting tomorrow, but I'd
certainly happy to build the OS X packages again.

Best,
David