TLS for iOS - how to proceed

Jacob Carlborg via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu May 8 11:40:09 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-08 19:32, Yuriy wrote:
> Maybe you will be interested in some of my work here:
> https://github.com/yglukhov/cocoa.d
> This is a lightweight dynamic binding to any Obj-C framework. Also it
> allows "subclassing" obj-c classes.
> Not for production use yet ;)

Actually no. I rather use D/Objective-C [1], [2] which allows D to bind
to Objective-C classes and methods with extern (Objective-C), just as
with C functions. It's mostly done, it just needs some cleanup and merge
the latest changes before I can create a pull request. This way the
compiler generates the same code as the Objective-C compiler would, no
additional overhead.

[1] http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP43
[2] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dmd/tree/d-objc

--