LDC 0.13.0 beta 1 released! Please help test!

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Thu May 15 09:06:16 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 15 May 2014 at 15:11:59 UTC, Temtaime wrote:
> 064 too outdated.
> Is there any chance that ldc will have version at least as
> dmd's one ?

Yes. The 2.065 version is already merged and I started to work on
the test failures. Just try out the merge-2.065 branch. I release
an alpha version as soon as I think it is stable enough.

The 2.064 based version is delayed because there were some hard
to fix errors. But these errors were also present in the 2.065
base version so I had to fix them.

Regards,