Remaining Travis merge-2.064 failure

David Nadlinger via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat May 17 18:59:33 PDT 2014

Hi all,

so there currently seems to be one remaining Travis build failure on
the merge-2.064 branch, namely a linking issue in the release tests,
and only on LLVM 3.4:
https://travis-ci.org/ldc-developers/ldc/builds/25057239

The issue looks like a symbol emission problem where std.net.curl is
getting pulled in randomly because it contained a template instance
that is missing from whatever other module by chance. However, I can
neither replicate the issue on x86_64 Linux locally nor on OS X.

Any ideas? We should really try to get the merge-* branches integrated
into master ASAP.

Best,
David