LDC 0.15.0 beta1 released! Please help test!

Daniel N via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 15 12:35:00 PST 2014

On Friday, 14 November 2014 at 22:05:29 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
> Please be sure to report any bugs at
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues, and feel free to
>
> Thanks to everybody involved in making this happen!
>
> Regards,
> Kai

Dear Kai,

indeed this release has amazing improvements, both in platform
support and codegen, I saw some nice improvements in the assembly
of one of my programs... thanks!

I'll make a proper bug reporting account later, but I'm short on
time right now, so I only quickly wanted to share that I found a
potential blocker(?)

When compiling the unittest for Peter's graph lib... (on OSX)
https://github.com/Poita/stdex/blob/master/graph.d

I was greeted by the following:
"Stored value type does not match pointer operand type!
   store [2 x i32]* %7, [2 x i32]* %11
  [2 x i32]LLVM ERROR: Broken function found, compilation aborted!"

I hope this is sufficient info for you to reproduce, else I'll
help more next week.

Regards,
Daniel N