Compile fails

Kai Nacke via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 5 23:17:47 PDT 2014

Hi Russel!

On Sunday, 5 October 2014 at 05:30:18 UTC, Russel Winder via
digitalmars-d-ldc wrote:
> I was continuing to get the same build error so thought I would
> delete
> my current build area and start again. Running the cmake command
> picked up LLVM-3.5 instead of 3.4 so I am clearly now not able
> recreate the previous error. I am now though getting another
> problem:
>
> Hopefully all this is just a missing library…

Yes, libedit is missing. On Ubuntu, you have to install libedit2
and libedit-dev. I guess it is the same with Debian.

Regarding the previous error, I backported the @nogc changes from
current development stream. (It's required for ARM.)

Regards,