Next release?

kink via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 12 14:39:04 PDT 2014

I haven't run the unit tests yet (I'd be grateful if somebody
could post the required command-line(s) - being able to run them
via msbuild would obviously be luxurious). Current LDC head and
LLVM head from yesterday can be built smoothly with MSVC 2013
x64, and a hello-world program can then be built successfully,
too - thanks guys.

But running

import std.stdio;
int main()
{
     writeln("Exception support?");
     try { throw new Exception("Exception support"); }
     catch (Exception e) { writeln(e.msg); }
     return 0;
}

yields an output such as:

Exception support?
Çu♠âý(Hë¤Hì

So yes, something seems to be working. ;) I'll try to dig deeper
if I find the time.