DMD to LDC2 option converter for Coedit

kink via digitalmars-d-ldc digitalmars-d-ldc at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 11 01:16:47 PST 2015

On Friday, 11 December 2015 at 06:20:10 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> I've been quite surprised to see that most of the options are
> compatible, however
> I'm looking for someone who masters well LDC options to
> contribute to a tool for Coedit that converts DMD options to
> LDC2 options, either directly in a D project or here as a list.

The ldmd2 driver (part of LDC) is meant as inline-replacement of
the dmd binary with LDC, translating DMD options to LDC ones. If
some options are missing, that should be the tool to be adapted.
External tools relying on DMD options should use ldmd2 instead of
ldc2, although some interesting LDC functionality is missing that
way (`-output-ll`, `-mtriple` and the like).